3rd TIME IS A CHARM!
3rd TIME IS A CHARM!
2022 CHAMPIONSHIP NOV 4th at 9PM
Congratulations to Zane Smith #38 on winning Daytona!
Watch Zane Smith winning 2022 Championship!
Nascar Truck Series Champion
Watch for more giveaways!
Enter to win Zane merchandise
Remaining time till answer reveal
About Zane SmithPersonal Interests
- Outdoors (Running, hiking, beach)
- Playing with his dogs
Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA
Residence: Mooresville, NC
- Began racing BMX bikes at age 3 in his hometown. Smith quickly rose through the short track ranks, garnering over 100 wins throughout his time in Karts, Legend Cars, and Super Late Models.
- Smith ran a partial NASCAR Xfinity Series schedule starting in 2019 with JR Motorsports, becoming an inaugural member of the Driver’s Edge Development program. During his time in the car, he claimed an impressive two top-5 and seven top-10 finishes in only ten series starts.
- In 2020, Smith raced his first full season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) for GMS racing, with two wins in the regular season he became the youngest of four competitors in the NCWTS championship finale. That year he was voted NCWTS Rookie of the Year, voted by the media, and the NCWTS Most Popular Driver, voted by the fans.
- Smith backed up his 2020 season results with another runner-up finish in the 2021 NCWTS Playoffs and a win at Martinsville Speedway in the fall.
- In 2022, Smith moved over to the No. 38 Ford F-150 for Front Row Motorsports where he has equaled his career win total in just eight races with wins at Daytona International Speedway, Circuit of The Americas, and Kansas Speedway as he competes for the NCWTS Championship for a third year.
- 2022 NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES REGULAR SEASON POINTS CHAMPION
2022 NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES CHAMPION
Front Row Motorsports (FRM) is a winning organization in the NASCAR Cup and Craftsman Truck Series. The team is the 2021 Daytona 500 and 2022 Craftsman Truck Series champions. The team was founded in 2004 and is owned by successful entrepreneur, Bob Jenkins. FRM fields the No. 34 and the No. 38 NASCAR Cup Series teams along with the No. 38 Craftsman Truck Series team from its Mooresville, N.C. headquarters. Visit teamfrm.